OLMS-020 General knowledge Assessment test for Advanced Composites.
“Learn from the best Course Creators in Advanced Composites.”
So, where can I test my current knowledge in advanced composite repair?
“Right here, you can”
What is the standard for composites elearning?
This Composite knowledge assessment test contains 17 quiz/module subjects according to the principles of the Aerospace Composite and Bonded Structure for Composites Technicians & specialist curriculum SAE AIR4938 Part 1. This SAE AIR4938 document is FAA and EASA aproved
What is your general Basic General knowledge about Advanced Composites?
Assessment Time: 6 hours* and 35 minutes on average for 17 Modules (*45 seconds per answer average depending on your current knowledge.)
You can complete all 17 quizzes at your own pace and time available. The maximum time set is 7 days.
We advise you: to go through all these quizzes to get a good overview of your current knowledge in advanced Composites and Composite Repair!
- 17 Quiz/modules, multiple-choice questions, three answer a, b, c.
- 17 automated, self-grading quizzes allowing students to check their understanding
- No learning method applies to this online e-learning knowledge assessment plan it only tests your current knowledge of advanced composites.
- You can take this assessment test at your own pace where ever you are at any time.
Language of course quizzes:
Technical British and American English
Unlimited size for this knowledge quiz
If you have more than 10 participants to enrol as a company, contact us by filling in the corporate contact form. Click here, please!
During this online knowledge assessment level test only, interactive questions are asked,
The minimum Pass rate per quiz module is 75%,
Upon completing this online e-learning assessment test, you or your company can download receive a certificate of accomplishment.
Secondly, you can download a PDF with an overview of your score per Quiz module of the total outcome in an overview table of your personal score per quiz module!
When you complete this assessment test, you will receive personal awarded achievement points on your personal account as in any of our courses.
If you have enough points, you can register for a FREE e-learning course of your choice!
Who should take this knowledge level assessment test?
- Commercial Aviation Maintenance personnel working in a Part 145 organization (MRO) must maintain the aircraft and easily localize the areas to perform maintenance and repair work.
- Composite Repair technicians, Composite laminators, Composite QC Inspectors, Composite NDI inspectors, Composite Shop lead Managers.
Composite Engineers and Certifying staff, and everyone else who wants to test their current knowledge of advanced composites
- Contractors working for Recruiting agencies who want to become composite repair technicians.
- If you need more information, schedule a virtual video call meeting with us one on one for your personal career.
For a virtual meeting, click the following link: Schedule a virtual MEETING with Us.
- Corporate solutions! Click this link. If you have more than 5 participants to enrol as a company, contact us by filling in the corporate contact form.
- Take your knowledge to a higher level after y taking this self-grading assessment test and follow our other courses or go to our BLOG pages to read interesting blog posts
- Your current knowledge per quiz score is lower than 75%; we advise you to enrol for additional training knowledge levels by taking our courses or modules.
You will be able to:
- know your current composite knowledge level is compared to the SAE-AIR4839 Part 1 course 17 module quizzes
- see your knowledge levels in an overall personal overall overview table send to you in PDF
- see if you scored under or over the 75% score per quiz
- decide if you want to update your current knowledge that is currently missing and under the 75% minimum score level
- to update your knowledge by enrolling on the module you scored under 75% and update your knowledge step by step here on our e-learning platform.
- update you current knowledge starting with our FREE course; “How can I work safely with advanced composite materials?”
FREE Safety & Environment course in working with advanced Composites. (Click this link)
Why should I take this knowledge level assessment test?
- By the end of this comprehensive test, we have assessed your current knowledge level compared to all modules, as noted in the AIR4938 Part!
- Completing this assessment test can become very important for your career in commercial aviation composites; that is why kept the price as low as possible!
- If you do not update your current knowledge, advanced composites regularly, you miss important things.
Secondly, your knowledge level is important if you are planning your career in the rapidly changing composite world using more than 50% of composites in Comercial avaition!
- By the outcome of this knowledge test, we are also can give you career advice and plan to enrol for further training courses
Secondly, you can schedule a live video call meeting with us to discuss your career path. Click this link!
- Therefore we recommend you, Update your knowledge if missing through online learning on our elearning platform.
- In addition, if you want to update your hands-on skills visit our website for Hands-On Composite courses at one of our European locations (Click here!)
Rules for engaging this assessment test:
- The right answer can be the letter a,b or c.
- DO NOT answer any question that you really don’t know or DO NOT understand at all, skip the question and go to the next one.
- Please also answer every question WITHOUT GAMBLING a, b or c!
- If you do not gamble, it will give you the best result overview of your current knowledge in advanced composites.
- Taking these 3 answer multiple-choice quizzes, approximately 45 seconds per question is enough time for you to read and understand the question and select the right answer.
- After finalizing all 17 quizzes, you will receive a certificate of accomplishment.
- If your scores are under 75% in a quiz module, we advise updating your current Composite knowledge by enrolling on the course module.
- Your overall score outcome of all lesson quizzes in the list should have a 75% minimum scoring rate per examination.
You will be able to download a PDF with an overview of the percentage of all 17 modules!
- You can invite your colleagues/managers or a group working in the advanced composite industry to take the test to experience their general scores.
This general Knowledge Assessment level test compromising 17 quiz modules according to the principles of the SAE-AIR4938, without classroom lecture or studying actual course content.
Just take these QUIZZES as-is and, you go on a journey through advanced composites to assess your current knowledge!
At the end of all quizzes, you will find your overall score per module and current knowledge.in PDF format to be downloaded
All 17 Quiz subjects:
We have multiple-choice questions according to the principles subjects of the SAE- AIIR4938 Part I curriculum containing the following module quizzes:
Lesson-Quiz 1 Introduction to Composites
Lesson-Quiz 2 Human Factors
Lesson-Quiz 3 Reinforcement Fibers
Lesson-Quiz 4 Matrix systems
Lesson-Quiz 5 Safety and Environment
Lesson-Quiz 6 Pre-Impregnation Materials
Lesson-Quiz 7 Adhesives
Lesson-Quiz 8 Structural Design Considerations
Lesson-Quiz 9 Material Handling and Storage
Lesson-Quiz 10 Facilities and Equipment
Lesson-Quiz 11 Vacuum bagging
Lesson-Quiz 12 Heating devices
Lesson Quiz 13 Source Documents
Lesson-Quiz 14 Protective Coatings and Finishes
Lesson-Quiz 15 Repair Selections Considerations
Lesson-Quiz 16 Inspection Techniques
Lesson-Quiz 17 Machining of Composites
General information where this general knowledge level test comes from
This General knowledge assessment test is meant for those working to repair Advanced composites in Commercial Aviation and other industries.
The assessment test quizzes are set up following the active ATA/IATA/SAE Commercial Aircraft Composite Repair Committee (C.A.C.R.C.) task group.
The assessment test is set up according to the principles of the SAE noted in the Aerospace Information Report AIR 4938-PART I –
This curriculum is a General Composite Structural Bonded Repair Curriculum with 17 modules approved by EASA and approval pending for the FAA.
This SAE- AIR4938 document contains the minimum required training hours for a technician to work as approved staff aerospace and maintenance centres MROs.
Secondly, the European EASA airworthiness Autoreties already has approved this curriculum in 2020.
The FAA plans to approve this training document as a standard for Commercial Aviation composite repair training in 2021.
The above mentioned SAE and (CACRC) charter, Commercial Aircraft Composite Repair Committee (CACRC), was founded in 1990.
The CACRC was founded by this elearning platform owner/founder “Bert Groenewoud” (former KLM Instructor) and Henk Lodewijk (Former KLM Composite Engineer)
Both Bert and Henk worked for KLM Engineering & Maintenance and developed KLM composite training standards for maintenance and repair technician training to save cost.
As of today, 2021, this website owner/founder Bert Groenewoud is still attending the currently hold virtual meetings of the CACRC charter task groups with members of Boeing, Airbus
KLM/Airfrance, EASA, FAA, Lufthansa Techniek and training, Delta Airlines, Air New seland, MROs Part 145 Companies
Our goal was then in 1991 “Bert Groenewoud” Owner/founder of this e-learning platform expert in repair and fabrication of advanced composites while working for KLM engineering&maintanace with a group of other experts, to improve maintenance, inspection, and repair by setting up these standards and reducing cost commercial aircraft structure and its components training.
The current SAE- CACRC task groups to standardize commercial aviation maintenance and Composite Repair courses;
- Repair Materials task group,
- Repair Techniques, the task group
- Training task group
- Analytical Repair Techniques task group
- Design task group (Boeing, Airbus and other OEMs)
- NDI/NDT Inspection task group
- Airline Inspection & Ramp Repair Conditions task group
- Procedures task group (New added task group in April 2021)
We encourage everyone to share knowledge and skills about advanced composites and to join one of these task groups in your field you know best of.
Please contact us, and we refer you to the board SAE Composite Repair Committee (C.A.C.R.C.) to become part of the task group of your choice.
Thank you for visiting the Earth & Flight Composites e-learning platform academy, and subscribe to our newsletter with your email address
Copyright by Earth&Flight Composites BV. Training & Consultancy, The Netherlands
For hands-on training courses go to our hands-on training website at www.efcomposites.com
Minimum Requirements for online e-learning assessment course:
- Direct Internet access or via WIFI
- Desktop, Laptop, tablet, or Mobile phone
- In-Earplugs or Headset (depending on how you follow this course)
- Notebook, pencil or ballpoint to make notes
- Able to read and understand technical Aviation English
- In-ear plugs or headset