“Learn from the best Course Creators in Advanced Composites.”
So, where can I best test my current knowledge in Aerospace and Advanced Composite Repair? “Right here, you can!”
Thank you for visiting us, and welcome to enrolling on this EFC knowledge Assessment quiz module.
Taking this quiz can benefit your career in Aerospace Advanced Composites over others.
This quiz is one of 16 other Composite assessment module subjects from which you can randomly make your choice.
By taking all our 17 quiz module subjects in one test (with a minimum score of 75%), you receive a price reduction of 15%, a certificate and bonus points! (Click this link for the OLMS-20 with all 17 quizzes! )
In this quiz, “Introduction to Composites”, you will need to answer several multiple-choice three-answer questions about:
- The basics of composite materials technology and its applications related to aerospace, marine, automotive, civil, energy and consumer products.
- The merits and general failure modes of composite materials to the extent that a material properties comparison is established between metallic and composite structures.
- Definition of Composites
- History of Composites
- Product Forms
FREE bonus point to earn finishing this quiz:
- 5 FREE bonus points!
This Composite knowledge assessment test contains one quiz/module subject according to the principles of the SAE Aerospace Information Report AIR4938 curriculum, which is an EASA/FAA approved and accepted as a training standard in Boeing and Airbus manuals.
- Total Assessment Time: 27 minutes on average for this Quiz Module
(*45 seconds per multiple choice answer average depending on your current knowledge.)
- The maximum time set to finish this comprehensive assessment test is one day
- 1 Quiz/module, with three answer multiple-choice systems a, b, and c.
Testing language method
Technical British and technical American English
Unlimited size for this knowledge quiz
If you have 5 or more participants to enrol as a company, contact us by filling in the corporate contact form for a quantity discount. Click here, please!
During this online knowledge assessment test only, interactive questions are asked,
The minimum pass rate per quiz module is 75%!
Upon completion, you receive/download a PDF document with an overview of your score on this Quiz module.
PS: For HANDS-ON PRACTICAL Composite training courses, please visit our other composite training website and enrol for our systems according to the principles of the SAE -EASA standard.
(Click this link for all our Hands-0n Composite Training courses ).